Wednesday, June 9, 2010

From Love to Stranger~




Still remeber this pic~the most beautiful snapshot in my life~I bet you did, the pic that we been scold by your bro and Mom when you post it on friendster~and i still remember the words you said to me last time~"The only things that hold us together till the end is Death"I was so touched when i heard the word coming out from you mouth~Then i said to myself,that you are the girl who i've been finding for~And i decided to give all that i have to you~When first time saw you,you kind a annoying to me~because you use that kind of very "LC"eye contact look at me~but when i started to know you~i realized that you got alot of things that other girls dun have~it was so weird~If i cant turn back time~i wish that you are always mind~













You know what you are once for me~For me you are once the most beautiful angel in my life that always by my side no matter what happen~You light up my life with your beautiful colour and you change my life a lot~I used to be a very useless person~I dont dare to ask anything from other people even a small things that you asked me to take for you last time~i remember the first time when we eat at "Tian Xing Yuan" you ask me to go and ask "chillie" from the people~it was so funny that time,that is because i dun even dare to ask a "chillie" from them~it show how useless i am~I dun even dare to ask something from my family even it's very urgent to me~But then you change my life~you scolded me everytime when i was like that,Day by day i become more stronger~i even dare to quarell with my father bocs of you~I still remember that my family was very angry with me because i spend alot of time with you more then them~Just because of this i quarell with my dearest Grandmother and my Dad~i remember what i said that time~I said to them that"You all dun have to worry about my problem,she can give me everything that you all cant give,and you all just know how to scold me and said that i'm very stupid and i cant sucsess in my life either"i know the word that i said to them was very hurt~But it's ok,because everytime after that you will come to me and give me a warm hug~it's help me alot when you do like that~I know sometimes i'm very useless,because i need you when everytime i get hurt~i never think bout you,i dun even ask what your problem before~i just think bout me,izit i'm to shelfish,or i'm to childish~

But when we procees to Diploma together i can see u started to change~From the kind of music you heard and all those thing you do~But i dun care to much because i believe that i still have to time to change~Things change when someone appear~We talk less and quarell more~i started become lonely~i dun even dare to share my problem with you,bcos i worried that you will have more stress~I tried to become more stronger because i worried that you will think that i'm useless,i used to solve my problem by myself,because i dun wan to add any problem for you~And i scared that i cant give you enough protection as your men~But when i started to change,i realise that it's to late~That night still the same we quarell bout him again~Then i asked for a break up for us bcos i'm to angry that time~everytime when we quarell we used to said this word,but after that everything will be ok~But that night,it's different,you strongly want to break up this time,i was scared~because i do something that's very wrong~Then i tried to solve this mess up~but i didn't get any chance from you~That day was a day that very sad for me~i lost everything in a night~i think when i lost everything,i still gt a warm hug from you where i used to get~but that night,all change~Day after day you started to change,you become someone that ver strange for me~until now i still dont know y u leave me~You change my life alot with you colourfull life~You bring me to many places that i never been for~i miss every moment that i spend with you~Jessica Dun change to fast,coz i scared that i cant follow your hearth beat~i still have more things that i wan to know bout you~Pls dun change to fast...Pls~~I always wait for you with the name of love~













1 comment:

  1. Cheer, Aaron....
    Move forward, but not the backward.....
    You can do it....
    I might not the closes friend of you, but, I'm still support you......

    ReplyDelete